SSB.Brawlest Test Game SSB.Brawlest Test Game

Just a test

I would have given this a much lower score, but it's just a test. The only thing wrong is the collision detection; on those circle platforms, you fall off before the end because your feet stop touching the circle, even though you're still actually on the platform. Other than that, and no enemies or fighting moves, it's good.

Nitro Platform 2 Nitro Platform 2

Awesome

I tried so hard to find something wrong with the game. I failed. Great job, keep it up!

RJGames responds:

I'm glad that you failed, thanks!

Intergalactic Spacebird Intergalactic Spacebird

Good concept.

I actually sort of liked it. I dunno whether there was music or sounds, which if there is, that's good. There's just something missing... you could make the background scroll. It does get repetitive after a while, but good game overall.

The Ultimate Flash Tut The Ultimate Flash Tut

Meh.

Not really "Ultimate." Yeah, there's a lot of stuff, but you only explained a few of them. On the Turret game, you just gave us the code and didn't explain one thing, how's that going to help anyone? The buttons were hard to click. It was hard to read because of the background.
Overall, not very good.

Ring Avoider Ring Avoider

Fun and addicting

This is a really fun and addicting game. I've played tons of games like this before, so it's not very original, but it's an amazing remake. The reason I voted 9 is because the player moves a little bit too slow.

Askindorn responds:

Thanks for the suggestion.

The King's Feast The King's Feast

Good

Great game, very original. Suggestions: The graphics are nice and simple, which is good. It just needs sound and music.

Nice job!

DiscipleOfFred responds:

Will do! With all these great reviews, how can I not make a sequel? Ironically, I gave my last game music and nobody cared, then I don't give this game music and that looses me points! Oy vey!

Create your NG tank Create your NG tank

I like it.

It wasn't bad. Could be more stuff, but good effort.

Ball Revamped :: Duo Ball Revamped :: Duo

10 and 5, you nailed it!

1pt Perspective Tutorial 1pt Perspective Tutorial

Awesome

This is a great tutorial, but it left me a little confused... Still, I don't care, as long as I know how to make 3d stuff. Hoorah!

Sentence Generator Sentence Generator

Haha xD

The tree hid from the chainsaw because she was wise.