A mans revenge A mans revenge

I liked the story,

I would have given you like a 3, but I'm going easy on you because this is your first submission. Just work on your art, animation, and voice acting - to be honest, they really weren't good. The story was great, though. Keep it up!

legendaryshiled responds:

thanks for the review. check my other work

Forehead Shavecut Forehead Shavecut

Hahahaha!!

I saw this a long time ago on a different site. It is AMAZING!
You are now in jail for twelve years. Twelve? Twelve. TWELVE!? Yes, that is an odd number, isn't it? I LIKE BEANS. <<Favorite part.

moneyrun moneyrun

Great!

I like when he stepped on the sand castle and the kid cried. What would you do for a dollar? This guy would jump off a plane, apparently...

WTF!?! WTF!?!

I actually liked it

The animation was awesome, the sounds fit, and the jokes were alright. I like how the third movie was a combination of the other two. Keep it up!

2004 | Timefight 2004 | Timefight

Amazing

I watched this a while ago on a different site. I just remembered it, so 10, 5, and favorited!

Frame by Frame Fun II Frame by Frame Fun II

Cool!

FBF stuff like this is awesome. Good job!

Wolfi07 responds:

thx :D

Cake! Cake!

Great!

The ending was so ironic. He does all that, then the door shuts and he can't even get carrots.

I also liked the nuke explosion :D

---Skate--- ---Skate---

Good!

This is definitely one of the better stickboarding videos on NewGrounds. The only thing I didn't like was the skateboard was all black and I had no idea of knowing what position it was in. Also, sometimes it looked like the board was connected to the stick's foot.
It was good, though, so keep it up!

&amp;quot;Bob, Bob and Bob&amp;quot; "Bob, Bob and Bob"

HAHAHA

That was awesome. Hilarious!

Ultimate Skate video Ultimate Skate video

I didn't like it

The bales weren't funny, the obstacles and jumps were badly drawn, and the everything seemed stiff. It was ok, but I didn't really enjoy it.